PRODUCTS FOR ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
For a rapid intervention in case of pollution and equipping preventive points of intervention in cases of pollution of soil, water, industrial spaces, laboratories, we can provide a KIT MOBILE 240 liters, which is equipped with all necessary materials for the intervention : euro-bin, cloths, pads, mini-dam absorbent, bags, shovel, broom, glasses, gloves, coveralls, masks.
We have a wide range of products for both prevention of environmental pollution and for rapid intervention in cases of accidental pollution by petroleum products, vegetable oils and other chemicals.
Due to the characteristics of hydrophobic and oleophilic of the products, they are able to selectively absorb pollutants in aqueous medium without absorbing water.
Depending on their nature, we have 3 categories of absorbers: organic, mineral and synthetic.
a) Natural organic absorbers - Peat
- Natural absorbent biodegradable oil for the hydrocarbons.
b) Natural adsorbed mineral - Perlite
- Expanded Perlite POH hydrophobic for hydrocarbons and oils (granulation 0.0 to 1.6 mm);
- Expanded Perlite PNH for hydrophobic hydrocarbons and oils (granulation 0.0 to 3.0 mm).
c) Synthetic absorbers - Polypropylene
- instant absorbents for hydrocarbons;
- universal absorbent super-concentrated for: sulfuric acid, alkyd resins, caustic soda, hydrocarbons;
- handkerchiefs / absorbent pads for hydrocarbons;
- super absorbent universal cloths;
- absorbent pillows for petroleum products;
- absorbent dam for petroleum products;
- absorbing filters for canalization.
d) Other materials
- organic detergent biodegradable dual action: detach the dirt from the surface and emulsify the vegetable and animal fats, transforming them into foam easy to remove;
- organic detergent biodegradable concentrated for industrial cleanings on smooth and porous surfaces: oil, grease, superficial rust, petroleum wastes;
- bio-remedy for soils, waters, areas polluted by hydrocarbons, solvents and derivatives - complex of aerobic flora and anaerobic products of selected microorganisms.